- 4,5, 7-Trihydroxyflavone
IUPAC Name – 5,7-dihydroxy-2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)chromen-4-one
Empirical Formula – C15H10O5
Molecular Weight – 270.24
Exact Mass – 270.05
Elemental Analysis – C, 66.67; H, 3.73; O, 29.60
Classification – Flavonoids
Concentration analysis (mg/kg)
- Poerschmann, J., B. Weiner, and I. Baskyr, Organic compounds in olive mill wastewater and in solutions resulting from hydrothermal carbonization of the wastewater. Chemosphere, 2013. 92(11): p. 1472-82.
- Carrasco-Pancorbo, A., et al., Rapid quantification of the phenolic fraction of Spanish virgin olive oils by capillary electrophoresis with UV detection. J Agric Food Chem, 2006. 54(21): p. 7984-91.
- Caponio, F., V. Alloggio, and T. Gomes, Phenolic compounds of virgin olive oil: influence of paste preparation techniques. Food Chemistry, 1999. 64(2): p. 203-209.
- uberoso, C.I.G., et al., Determination of antioxidant compounds and antioxidant activity in commercial oilseeds for food use. Food Chemistry, 2007. 103(4): p. 1494-1501.
- Ouni, Y., et al., Characterisation and quantification of phenolic compounds of extra-virgin olive oils according to their geographical origin by a rapid and resolutive LC-ESI-TOF MS method. Food Chemistry, 2011. 127(3): p. 1263-1267.