IUPAC Name – 4-[6-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-1,3,3a,4,6,6a-hexahydrofuro[3,4-c]furan-3-yl]-2-methoxyphenol
Empirical Formula – C20H22O6
Molecular Weight – 358.39
Exact Mass – 358.14
Elemental Analysis – C, 67.03; H, 6.19; O, 26.78
Classification – Lignans
Concentration analysis (mg/kg)
- Poerschmann, J., B. Weiner, and I. Baskyr, Organic compounds in olive mill wastewater and in solutions resulting from hydrothermal carbonization of the wastewater. Chemosphere, 2013. 92(11): p. 1472-82.
- Servili, M., et al., Irrigation effects on quality, phenolic composition, and selected volatiles of virgin olive oils cv. Leccino. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2007. 55(16): p. 6609-6618.
- Carrasco-Pancorbo, A., et al., Rapid quantification of the phenolic fraction of Spanish virgin olive oils by capillary electrophoresis with UV detection. J Agric Food Chem, 2006. 54(21): p. 7984-91.
- Gomez-Alonso, S., et al., Changes in phenolic composition and antioxidant activity of virgin olive oil during frying. J Agric Food Chem, 2003. 51(3): p. 667-72.
- Gomez Caravaca, A.M., et al., Electrophoretic identification and quantitation of compounds in the polyphenolic fraction of extra-virgin olive oil. Electrophoresis, 2005. 26(18): p. 3538-51.
- Ouni, Y., et al., Characterisation and quantification of phenolic compounds of extra-virgin olive oils according to their geographical origin by a rapid and resolutive LC-ESI-TOF MS method. Food Chemistry, 2011. 127(3): p. 1263-1267.