OLIVENET Legal Language
Third Party Websites Disclaimer
- Limitation against liability regarding third party linking
- Sample disclaimer languageThird Party Website DisclaimerMcCord Research offers links to Internet websites maintained by others (“Third Party Sites”) that may be of interest to our website visitors. The links provided in our website to these Third Party Sites are provided solely for your convenience and may assist you in locating other useful information on the Internet. When you click on these links you will leave the OliveNet Library website and will be redirected to another site. These sites are not under the control of McCord Research or any of its affiliates or related entities.By providing links to other sites, McCord Research does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or services available on these sites. McCord Research is not responsible for the content of linked Third Party Site and assumes no responsibility or liability for any content, advertising, or materials on or available from such sites. We are not an agent for these third parties. We make no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the linked sites. We suggest that you always verify the information obtained from linked websites before acting upon this information.Also, please be aware that the security and privacy policies on these sites may be different than McCord Research policies, so please read third party privacy and security policies closely. McCord Research assumes no responsibility or liability, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content available on or through any such site or resource.If you have any questions or concerns about the content on linked Third Party Sites, please contact the third party directly.
Terms and Conditions for Website
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By accessing and/or using McCord Research’s website (“Site”) and services provided therein (“Services”), you agree, and represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and authority to so agree, to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Use”). If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use without modification, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Site. Otherwise, McCord Research grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
- Right to Modify. McCord Research reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the current Terms and Conditions of Use. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will mean that you accept and agree to said changes.
- Limitation of Liability. McCord Research provides this Site for general information purposes only and shall have no liability for any damages arising from misuse of any information provided on or through this Site. Except where prohibited by law, in no event will McCord Research or its affiliates, employees, agents, and the like be liable for (1) any damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from, or related to, the loss, delay, or inability to use the Site and/or (2) any indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms and Conditions of Use or the use or performance of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. McCord Research makes no representation or warranty, express of implied, regarding the use of this Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from McCord Research or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or through or from this Site, shall create any warranty. Information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk. McCord Research makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, quality, security, suitability, reasonable care, timeliness, availability, truthfulness, or completeness of the data, information, or other materials available through the Site. Additionally, McCord Research does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of its reasonable control.
For information regarding links to third party websites offered on this Site, please see our Third Party Website Disclaimer.
- Linking. McCord Research encourages linking to this Site. Links should go directly to the homepage at https://mccordresearch.com.au. Linking directly to other pages within the Site or framing content on the site is prohibited without prior written permission from McCord Research.
- Intellectual Property. Any trademarks, issued patents, patent applications, copyrights, copyright registrations, applications, rights in ideas, designs, works of authorship, derivative works, and all other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) relating to McCord Research or this Site are proprietary to McCord Research and may be protected by U.S. or international copyright, trademark, and/or trade dress laws, and/or other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. McCord Research expressly reserves all intellectual property rights. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone, any license under any of McCord Research or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including but not limited to, (1) accessing information not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security without authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with the service of any other user, host, or network including submission of a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing the Site, (4) sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertisements of products or services to McCord Research or any employee or agent of McCord Research, and (5) using a device, software, or other tool to interfere with the property and normal operation of this Site or any activity being conducted via this Site. Violations of system or network security could result in civil and/or criminal action against you. McCord Research will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve and cooperate with local and federal law enforcement in prosecuting such violations.
- Jurisdiction. McCord Research operates or controls this Site from its location in Iowa and Iowa law shall govern any and all action concerning the use of this Site. By accessing and/or using this Site, you hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the state of Iowa for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions of Use without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction.
- Violation of These Terms and Conditions of Use. Upon violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use, McCord Research reserves the right to use any and all information necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding use of the Site, or to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) McCord Research’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site.
McCord Research may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate or suspend your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if it determines that you have violated these Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site. You agree that in the event your authorization to access this Site is terminated or suspended, you will not thereafter access or attempt to access this Site, directly or indirectly, until your termination or suspension is removed and McCord Research gives you express notice thereof.
Any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to McCord Research, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to McCord Research obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that McCord Research deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies McCord Research may have at law or in equity.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless McCord Research, its affiliates, and their employees, officers, directors, contractors, agents, and business partners from any and all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise from or be related to your use or misuse of this Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use. McCord Research reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with McCord Research in asserting any available defense.
- When/where to display the disclaimer